Loans Made Easy
Sometimes bad things happen to good people… and when they do, you may need some fast cash to take care of that bill. That’s where we come in. Just bring us your item and we will research what it is worth and give you a loan. No credit. No hassles.
You have 30 days to return for your item or make a payment to extend the loan. If you are not able to pick up your item it’s not a problem. It doesn’t affect your credit score or your standing with us. We will sell the item(s) to pay off the loan and you are welcome back any time you need cash.
How Does a Pawn Loan Work?
- Determine what item(s) you have to get a loan on and how much money you need to get for your purposes.
- Bring your item(s) in for us to take a look at. Tell us how much you need to borrow, and we will determine if we can loan you that amount.
- Once we have reached an agreement, we will type up and print out paperwork for your loan. You will receive a copy for your reference. Then we give you the money – it’s that simple!
- 30 days after you pawn the item(s) you can either pay back the loan to get the item(s) back, or you can make an interest payment to extend your due date an additional 30 days.
Remember: if you are ever unable to pay back your loan in full, you can always make an interest payment, so you never have to worry about losing your item(s)!
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call or email us.
What Do I Need To Bring With Me?
To get a pawn loan on your item(s) all we need is:
- A Government-issued ID like:
- Driver’s License
- State-issued ID
- The item(s) you wish to get a loan on
- Your thumb