Firearm Transfer Service
No Hassle Gun Transfers
If you need a gun transferred to you, have it sent to Tampa Pawn, Inc.
Firearms sent through the mail are called transfers. It’s illegal for an individual to receive a firearm through the mail without the necessary documentation. You are required to send all firearms to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer such as Tampa Pawn, Inc.
The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) requires that you complete From 4473 ATF for each gun transfer.
Gun Transfer Service Procedures
Call us at 813-237-4423
Provide the following information:
- Your name, followed by:
A fax number, Email Address and phone number for the transferring dealer or individual and their name.
- The best number to get in touch with you to let you know the gun has arrived.
- Make and Model of the firearm(s).
- Date of purchase
- Completion of form 4473 ATF at Tampa Pawn, Inc Location Premises. (Required by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms).
- A background check completed prior to releasing the firearm. Even if you have a Concealed Weapon Permit, we are required to perform a background check.
- Valid Florida Driver's License or I.D. Card
NOTE: The mandatory Five (5) day waiting period starts on the day the 4473 ATF form is completed and the Backround Check is Submitted at the store premises, and are in business days. Business days are not weekends or holidays.
Gun Transfer Service Fees
Tampa Pawn, Inc. Firearm Transfer Service fee is $25 for the first gun, and $15 for each additional gun transferred at the same time.
Firearms transferred from an online purchase (such as Bud’s or CDNN) will be $25.